Parents and Guardians,
For the 2017-2018 school year, the following technology software and hardware opportunities will be available for the students at the Basilica School of St. Paul:
- Media Center with 30 individual lab stations which includes 26 laptops and 4 desktop models. Classroom teachers can schedule into Media Center for classroom projects.
- All Classes have 4 desktop computer stations for center use.
- Grades 4th - 8th each have access to 7 Chromebooks each day.
- Grades 2nd - 3rd have access to 15 Chromebooks each day.
- Grades K - 1st have 11 Netbooks each day.
- VPK - Grade 3 have an I-pad and OSMO Instructional Kit.
- Middle School and 5th Grade have SMART boards in their classrooms.
In addition to the above hardware, the following software is used by all students and faculty throughout the school year:
- Moby Max
- Brain Pop
- GO Math
- Science Fusion
- Encyclopedia Britanica
Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year included a Technology Fee. Monies generated from this fee will allow the Basilica School of St. Paul to continue to provide up to date software and hardware opportunities for our students and faculty. We will continue to upgrade throughout the school year.