Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at our school! This page will take you step-by-step through the admissions process. Please contact our School Office for more information about the admissions process. You can also email us at or phone us at 386-252-7915.
Current families should NOT use the Apply Online button. Instead, please check your e-mail for a special link that will allow you to re-enroll for next year using information we already have in the system. It's new... it's simple... it saves paper!!
If you have not received a re-enrollment e-mail, please contact Miss Miller so that we can re-send.
- Join us for a tour of the school, receive financial information, learn more about our curriculum, and see what makes the Basilica School of St. Paul special.
- Students are asked to shadow a class for 2-3 days. Shadowing is mandatory for mid-year transfers, and strongly recommended for new families, when possible.
Complete Application Materials
- Our admissions coordinator will be glad to help you complete registration information and find the type of financial aid that best meets the needs of your family.
The following guidelines must be met in order to start the registration process:
- To be admitted to Kindergarten, a child must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- To be admitted to 1st Grade, a child must have successfully completed Kindergarten in an accredited program and be 6 years old by September 1st.
Documents Required for New Students:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Florida Health Certificate / Exam (Yellow Card)
- Florida Immunization / Shot Record (Blue Card)
- A Report Card from previous school (students entering grades 1-8)*
- Current Progress Report (students entering grades K-8 or mid-term entrees)*
- Most recent Achievement Test Scores (students entering grades 3-8)*
- In some cases students may be asked to complete an placement assessment prior to admission.
*Ordinarily, new students are not accepted in grade 8 unless transferring from a Catholic school in the diocese or from a school outside the area or state.
Health and Immunization Requirements
- Physical Exam within one year of entry : Valid Florida DH 680 Immunization Form
- All grades require DTP Series, Polio Series, Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Pre-Kindergarten: H. Influenza Type B (HIB)
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: Varicella (chicken pox)
- K, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8: Hepatitis B
- K through 8: Second Dose Measles (Prefer MMR)
- 7 and 8: Hepatitis B series, Second Dose Measles (prefer MMR), Tetanus Diphtheria (TD) Booster
- Complete registration process by submitting a completed Application Form
- Go online and complete FACTS Grant and Aid Application
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Purchase Uniform (we have a used uniform closet available)
- Review Handbook (Student Policy and Procedures)
- Have a Great First Day of School!!!